Amica Chips specializes in the production of savory snacks, mainly chips.
It is based in the province of Mantua, where the two factories are also located. The company produces and markets its products directly in Italy and exports to 22 countries. The turnover exceeds 100 million euros.
Amica Chips produces both with its own brand – second in terms of market share in Italy – and for large-scale distribution.
Investments in the quality of the raw materials, in cutting-edge technologies, in the supply chain and in the environmental sustainability of the plants have characterized the last years of the company’s development.
- Review and optimize all business processes, increase the level of digitization, improve operations and control.
- Switch to a hosted infrastructure (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) to improve remote data accessibility and increase security.
The change management project was preparatory to the implementation of the new ERP Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- plan the various implementation phases (times, costs and qualitative contents)
- outline the main process harmonization guidelines
- revisit the logic applied to the systems to adhere to the new objectives
- identify significant cost, revenue and control centers and areas of responsibility
- modulate operations and align them with the functions offered by the ERP
- communicate a clear and sustainable long-term vision.
Change management enabled:
- streamlined and integrated processes
- more ergonomic systems in full harmony with the needs expressed by the various company representatives
- a new control model in line with corporate objectives
More generally, the change management activity laid the foundations for a successful ERP implementation, with clear costs and full respect for deadlines and objectives.