Product Lifecycle Management for food & beverage
Sinfo One guides every food company towards the PLM solution that best suits its needs, thanks to a significant experience in PLM projects in process manufacturing – food & beverage, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical -and to an in-depth knowledge of best of breed solutions worldwide.
Many years of experience, investments and collaboration with the manufacturers of the main PLM solutions for process manufacturing – Infor Optiva, Devex by Selerant and Oracle – allow us to offer every company the solution that best suits its characteristics and a successful PLM project, with certain implementation times and costs.
Sinfo One combines the best PLM solutions for process manufacturing with a consolidated methodology tested in various successful projects in Italy and abroad: Si Around.
Si Around is a methodology and technologies developed to improve the efficiency of processes, cross-functional collaboration at an extended company level, the speed of innovation, quality control, while reducing risks and costs.
Si Around is a strategic approach to innovation that guarantees:
- higher product quality;
- shorter time to market;
- a leaner and more efficient value chain;
- faster and easier compliance;
- increased profitability;
- better insight into product-related processes throughout the value chain.
- decisions based on accurate and comprehensive data.
The solutions adopted by Sinfo One for PLM projects are:
- modular and integrated
- available on premise, hybrid and cloud.
Global Specification Management
- Management of product specifications (nutrients, allergens, ingredients, claims).
- Recipe optimization.
- Approval flows.
- Technical legislation compliance.
New Product Development
- Global consistency with flexibility.
- Innovation data in a single repository.
- Definition of metrics to measure projects success.
- Improved collaboration via web based network.
- Knowledge base for innovation.
- Assured suppliers’ compliancy.
- Centralized web based portal to optimize suppliers’ collaboration throughout the extended enterprise.
- Seamless integration of outsourced development, supply and manufacturing resources.
Product Quality Management
- Integration of critical product documents, such as non-conforming, corrective actions and suppliers’ corrective actions.
- Product quality improvement by tracking customers’ complaints and audits.
- Integrated compliance processes.