Sinfo One’s SAP service line was launched in 2004. Continually growing over the years, the team has been enriched by new professional roles and specialisations in the following areas:
- progressive management and maintenance;
- technical application maintenance;
- development of SAP-integrated solutions;
- functional consultancy;
Qualified expertise, experience and methodology
Our SAP consultants keep their technical and professional knowledge constantly updated, offering:
- a minimum of 8 years experience;
- first-rate expertise;
- flexibility and the capacity to swiftly and efficiently adapt to the multiple situations and various needs of clients and the market;
- efficiency, demonstrated across numerous projects, delivered with fast turnarounds and a consistently high standard of service;
- precision, always guaranteed, even in high-volume projects, by our rigorous approach (naming conventions and implementation standards);
- excellent quality of the delivered project;
- results that always meet pre-determined objectives.
- manages all pre-existing personalised features (including from other providers);
- resolves malfunctions and anomalies;
- manages potential malfunctions of the standard;
- finds and applies OSS notes to resolve bugs;
- provides IT support within the company.
We deliver our technical maintenance service by:
- defining shared SLAs;
- closely analysing the issues;
- providing data on the interventions made (modules, programs etc.);
- using a Solution Manager (where applicable).
Our progressive maintenance service on SAP R/3 and SAP Hana installations:
- offers a reliable and expert technical team, with significant experience and suitable qualifications;
- is methodological in its approach, making efficient interventions to the system to introduce customisation and/or implement specific personalised features;
- manages all progressive maintenance on pre-existing personalised modules;
- adopts operational and documentation standards;
- guarantees the flexible provision of services.
Our integration projects for SAP R/3 and SAP Hana installations involves:
- managing significant integrations to pre-existing solutions, in order to adapt to new business or organisational demands, or new modes of collaboration with other companies;
- carrying out projects to stabilise pre-existing solutions, or "reversion to standard" projects;
- undertaking preparatory projects to release upgrades;
- uusing a software factory to implement projects within a SAP system.
All of the above, whilst guaranteeing operational and documentation standards, and respecting time and cost constraints.