Terme di Sirmione
Terme di Sirmione is one of the most important spa centres in Europe and it hosts different businesses which all have in common sulfur salsobromoiodic waters.
Two cutting-edge spa centres – Terme Virgilio and Terme Catullo, one lakeside thermal spa – Aquaria, three hotels with spa facilities – the five-star Grand Hotel Terme, the four-star Hotel Sirmione and the three-star Hotel Fonte Boiola, and the Hotel Acquaviva del Garda at Desenzano, renowned for hosting events.
In addition, Terme di Sirmione offers a range of products: Acqua di Sirmione -sold in the pharmacy channel – , the beauty line Aquaria Thermal Cosmetics and Purotherm – thermal dermocosmetic line created in partnership with Profar.
In response to significant expansion, Terme di Sirmione feels the need to equip itself with the organizational tools that can best support current and future growth.
The objectives include:
- real-time control of profitability and of the typical issues of different company areas;
- information to support strategic decisions and monitoring of the company;
- integration of all systems in the different structures.
Sinfo One, which has been working with Terme di Sirmione since 2010, has managed the development of the information systems supporting the Back Office, and the integration with the front office systems, using a well-tested method that has speeded up and facilitated implementation, guaranteeing a definite time frame and low costs.
- Management of decision-supporting information and analysis through Business Intelligence tools, in compliance with the Uniform System of Accounts for Hotels.
- Interaction with all the systems in the structure, in particular the front office systems and payroll management systems.
- Day- by-day performance analysis through revenue management and contribution margins.
- Client segmentation and cost analysis of the events/initiatives undertaken.
- Complete management and control of supplies, from cost to quality aspects.