Labeyrie Fine Foods
Labeyrie Fine Foods is a French company specializing in premium and trendy food. The most important categories are salmon, foie gras, duck breast and caviar. The group has a turnover of 1.03 billion euros and 4,600 employees. Present in more than 60 countries and with prestigious brands such as Labeyrie, Delpierre, Blini, l’Atelier Blini, Père Olive or Ovive, Labeyrie Fine Foods has the ambition to become the world leader in premium and trendy food products.
- Control the business in Italy directly from the headquarters, integrating information from the Italian market into the central system.
- Implement Oracle JD Edwards according to the Group Core model in compliance with Italian legislation.
- Simplify the dialogue with the parent company and improve the exchange of goods between the French factories and Labeyrie Italia.
- Optimize the management of issues such as prizes and promotions on large volumes with large retailers.
- Guarantee users the right coaching and support
Sinfo One implemented Oracle JDE and played an ‘interface’ role between the headquarters and Labyrie Italia. Sinfo One consultants were effective in explaining the peculiarities of the business in Italy to the French management, thanks to their good knowledge of French, JD Edvards and Italian legislation..
All issues related to localizations, language and tax requirements have been handled, including electronic invoicing.
To address the issue of prizes and promotions on large volumes, Sinfo One has implemented its DOT module -certified by Oracle- which manages promotions and awards, contracts, automatic generation of invoices and credit notes, etc.
The interface with the logistics operator Stef was created to allow Labeyrie to transmit orders and check shipments and invoices through the appropriate electronic data interchange (EDI).
Finally, an Application maintenance service (AMS) contract was activated.
The rollout of Oracle JDE with its localizations and extensions was done on schedule.
Among the results:
- simplified dialogue with the parent company
- clear vision of flows and results to better manage them
- simplified the relationship with large retailers trade in the management of rewards and promotions
- optimization of order entry and automatic issue of invoices thanks to EDI
- users have a direct link to Sinfo One’s help desk – no waste of time and excellent efficiency
Sinfo One was recommended by our Oracle Sales Engineer in France. They have very satisfied customers, the project plan was coherent and… they speak French very well
The two main needs were the implementation of JD Edwards in Italy according to the Group Core model and compliance with Italian legislation. Both objectives have been achieved
The rollout has simplified the dialogue between the headquarters and the Italian Business. We have a clear view of flows and results
Charlotte Deshayes - Vice General Manager