Costa Group has been operating in the shop fitting sector for years.
It is a group in constant growth: at the rate of 20 venues a month it has so far created over 5,000 installations worldwide. Some of the most important and iconic stores around the world have the Costa Group signature.
Starting from customers’ needs, Costa Group designs and builds solutions aimed at specific needs using the best technologies.
- Enable change through technology.
- Renew and increase the efficiency and the ability to control business processes using a single system (ERP)
- Effectively manage increasingly complex orders given the strong
- Guarantee flexibility in rescheduling orders based on changes in external scenarios
- Check the times and costs of the individual phases of the order, from the offer to the delivery of the store.
- Leverage the Cloud to maximize flexibility and accessibility to business tools.
Costa Group has chosen Oracle JD Edwards on Cloud infrastructure for the application coverage, technological advantages and flexibility offered.
Central to the Costa Group is the planning and control system, which provides real-time information on the progress of orders.T
The project is multidisciplinary from a technological point of view, with a central direction and coordination able to ensure the focus on the project objectives.
- Improvement of the control model both in terms of quality and immediacy of information, thanks to the complete integration of the company system with native Oracle JD Edwards functions
- Improvement of quality control and assurance, through the use of the ERP system integrated with BI
- Process optimization thanks to the implementation of JDE’s native Robotic Process Automation
- Better control in the planning of materials per order
- More accurate analysis of actual costs versus budgeted costs.